We are hiring for multiple roles:
- Office administrator / HR manager
- In-house accountant
- Marble worker
This is an opportunity for an exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling career with a well-established and growing company, committed to providing an outstanding service to its clients.
Office administrator / HR managerDuties:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Requirements and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar position.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Serve as the face of the company by providing superior customer service by satisfying all of the customers installation needs.
- Have experience handling and installing granite, quartz, and marble tops.
- Have experience in cutting stone, polishing/edging stone.
- Understands drawings, designing and creating lay outs/dimensions.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us an email with your CV to email@example.com with the position you apply for in the subject.